Two days ago when my little cousins visited us, I wanted to make a nice small treat for them because I haven't seen them in a while. I had little time to prepare and buy ingredients, so I decided to make these super delicious and quick no-bake Oreo pops!

You only need three ingredients for this (two, if you don't want to decorate). The ingredients I used were: approximately 48 Oreo Biscuits, 110g Philadelphia cream cheese (I used exactly half the family pack size) ad Nutella to decorate the top of the pops, because everybody in my family loves chocolate. These ingredients will yield the exact amount shown on the images.

The procedure is quite simple and very quick:

  1. Crumble the oreos (including their filling) in a food processor or by hand (much harder to do, so if available ... use a processor to achieve nicer results)
  2. Ad cream cheese to the oreo crumbles, combine very well to form a softer mixture
  3. Shape into small balls or whatever shape you like
  4. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to achieve a nice cakey texture
  5. Decorate using Nutella if you wish, I also used Oreo crumbles to add to the tops of the balls. I find that this step becomes easier after cooling the pops, because that way you don't risk mis-shaping them
  6. Refrigerate if you wish to make the Nutella a little bit more firm
  7. ENJOY!